Page 2 of 2
Your Memory Questions
Use some of these questions to provide converstation starters for your Memory!
Getting Started (or The Easy Stuff)
- Your name?
- When did you arrive at Hiram?
- What year did you graduate? Major?
- Where did you live before coming to Hiram?
- Where did you live while attending Hiram?
- Were you a “traditional” or “non-traditional” student? A “traditional” student is one that is coming to college directly or within a year or so of high school, lives on or near campus for four years, and graduates.
- Why did you select Hiram?
- Were you involved in campus activities? What were they?
- Did you get to take any of the Study Abroad trips? If so, where did you go?
- Did you have a campus job(s)? What was it (were they)?
- What was your favorite class?
- What was your favorite song?
- What was your favorite movie?
- What was your favorite book?
- What is your most vivid memory of your classmates?
- What is your most vivid memory of your classes?
- What is your most vivid memory of campus life?
- What is your funniest memory of Hiram?
- What is your saddest memory of Hiram?
You and Hiram
- What news events do you recall occurring in the village, state, country, and/or world while you were in Hiram?
- Did you talk about these events with other students, professors, and/or in classes?
- Did these events change the way you viewed yourself? Your family or friends? Your professors? The college?
Hiram and You
- Were there any major changes in campus policies while you were here? What impact did it have on your time at Hiram?
- What would you say you are most proud of accomplishing at Hiram?
- Was there anything that happened while you were here at Hiram that changed the direction that you thought your life or career would take?
- << Prev