"My Library" is your account in Hiram College Libraries catalog.
Logging into My Library allows you to find information on:
- Checked out books.
- Your contact and address information.
- Your current amount of Fines.
- The status of any book requests.
As well as providing access to features such as:
- Saving searches for future use.
- Saving lists of books to email/export.
Begin checking your account by going to the
Hiram College Library Catalog Main Page, which appears below.
This will take you to a screen that looks like the one below, where you can use your first & last name plus your Barcode # to login.
If you are unsure as to how to find your barcode, detailed information can be found at What is My Barcode?
If you log in successfully you will be at a screen that looks like this below.
If you are still having trouble you can Get Help.