Page 2 of 2
Finding AV Items in the Catalog
Spelling is important. Capitalization is not. Punctuation may be. Write down all call numbers before going to the shelf.
- A quick way to see what the library owns is to use the Basic Search and enter one or two keywords and then limit the search by using the limit drop down at the right of the screen that starts with View Entire Collection.
- Scroll down till you get to either Film Collection Only, or Music Collection Only depending what media you want.
- You may also browse the audiovisuals by author, title, subject, and call number.
Audiovisual items are stored in one of two areas in the Library.
- DVDs, VHS, and Music CDs are stored on the first floor near the Circulation desk.
- LP's, 45's, and other Records are found on the Lower Level.
- << Prev