The Research Help site is an online guide designed to help you perform research at the Hiram College Library. This guide will help you understand basic research skills including:
- How to locate books and periodicals using the Hiram Catalog.
- How to locate full-text articles.
- What to look for when using the Web for research.
- How to cite books and articles.
- How to calculate how long an assignment will take to complete, using the Assigment Calculator.
While eventually this guide will help you through the research process, each page now acts as a separate guide. If you need to familiarize yourself with one or more particular aspects of research, such as citation styles or evaluating resources, you can use the site index to go directly to that particular page.