- James A. Garfield Collection
- Biographical materials
- Garfield family and friends
- Miscellaneous publications
- Garfield memorial, Residences
- Duplicates of Garfield items
- Photocopies of correspondence
- Garfield related videos
- Garfield related videos, continued
- Garfield related postcards
- Garfield books and scrapbooks
- Donations of Henry and Kern
- Donations of Kern continued
- Donation of Sibert
- Sibert donation cont. & Ross
- Donations of Ishikawa
- Unboxed Collection
Donation of Charles Henry:
Pencil or pen and ink memorial drawing of James A. Garfield; drawing of River Falls Public School on reverse, n.d.
Donation of Willis P. Kern, Class of 1948:
The New York Illustrated Times, vol. X #248 (July 9, 1881).
“In Memory of James Abram Garfield,” Buffalo Express (September 20, 1881), clipping.
The Cincinnati Commercial, vol. XLII #1 (September 21, 1881).
The Cincinnati Commercial, (September 24, 1881).
The Cincinnati Enquirer, vol. XXXIX #268 (September 25, 1881).
The Cincinnati Commercial, vol. XLII #6 (September 29, 1881).
“Garfield Home Festival Edition,” Mentor Monitor, vol. 1 #24 (August 3, 1939).
Hinsdale, B.A. The Republican Textbook for the Campaign of 1880. NY: D. Appleton, 1880.
“President Garfield’s Cabinet,” Supplement to Household Guest Magazine (April, 1881).
Girdner, John H., M.D. “The Death of President Garfield,” Munsey’s Magazine, vol.
XXVI #4 (January, 1902): 546-549.