How Do I Reserve a Room in the Library
Only three rooms – the Pritchard Room, the McDowell Instruction Room and the Mac-Equipped Classroom – may be reserved. All other rooms and spaces (see Important Spaces in the Library) are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Variety of Set-ups available
- Laptop connection to projector
- Portable white boards available
- For more information or to reserve, contact Special Events Office at x5900
McDowell Instruction Room (BI Room)
- Seats 40
- Desktop and laptop connections for projector.
- Video and TV capability
- Two white boards available
- 13 iMacs 7.1 with 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo processor;
- 2 GB RAM, 20 inch monitors; running OSx 1.5.8
- SmartBaord with Dvit
- iMac with connection to projector