Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it takes for an InterLibrary Loan request to arrive?
- ILL requests depend on several factors however most requests are filled within two weeks.
- How will I be notified of a requests arrival?
- You will be notified by email, please check and make sure that any library emails do not get forwarded to the spam or trash folder to make sure that you recieve your notice.
- What are some resources I can use to find materials not in OhioLINK or Hiram's Catalog?
- The largest catalog available is WorldCat, which is a database of libraries books, DVD's, and CD holdings all over the world, this is the best source if you have been unable to find what you are looking for in OhioLINK or Hiram's Catalog.
- If I have questions who should I contact?
- You should contact the circulation desk at 330-569-5489 (x5489).