- An encyclopedic reference work cataloging all of the world’s 6,909 known living languages.
Royal Anthropological Institute
- The Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, a scholarly association dedicated to anthropology in all its many fields and applications.
- American Anthropological Association (AAA) is the world's largest organization of individuals interested in anthropology.
- Physical anthropology is a biological science that deals with the adaptations, variability, and evolution of human beings and their living and fossil relatives. This is their Association web page.
American Folklore Society
- The American Folklore Society website connects the Society to its members, and also connects folklorists to each other and to the world at large.