- Books related to Physics can be found on the 2nd floor by their Dewey Decimal Number:
- 520 Astronomy & allied sciences
- 521 Celestial mechanics
- 522 Techniques, equipment, materials
- 523 Specific celestial bodies & phenomena
- 525 Earth (Astronomical geography)
- 526 Mathematical geography
- 527 Celestial navigation
- 528 Ephemerides
- 529 Chronology
- 530 Physics
- 531 Classical mechanics; Solid mechanics
- 532 Fluid mechanics; Liquid mechanics
- 533 Gas mechanics
- 534 Sound & related vibrations
- 535 Light & related radiations
- 536 Heat
- 537 Electriticy & electronics
- 538 Magnetism
- 539 Modern physics
- Safari E-Books and EBSCO's E-Books have a large number of Physics ebooks for you, the Electronic Books box on this page can take you directly there.
For quick reference have a look at:
The Physics Book : From the Big Bang to Quantum Resurrection, 250 Milestones in the History of Physics / Clifford A. Pickover.
Imprint New York : Sterling Pub., c2011.
Which can be found in the Reference section of the library at all times.