Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Spaces in the Library
4th Floor Clock Tower:
- This is the highest spot for miles around. You can take in the scenery or enjoy the open group study area.
- Counter overlooking the 3rd floor for individual study.
- Study rooms and individual study carrells.
- Instruction Room ("BI Room") where you may have classes.
- Study rooms including the Bissell Study Room with an AppleTV for collaborative work.
- Individual study carrells.
- This floor also leads to the annex with the Pritchard Room & Archives.
- Library staff offices, open study areas, meeting spaces, and computers.
- Visit the Ask Here desk to ask for help or check out library materials.
- CDs and DVDs in the Chamberlain Room by the elevator.
- Tables and chairs for collaborative studying or relaxing.
The library building includes the following Partner Services & Offices:
- Tech & Trek: help using your iPad, apps, or ePortfolio; learn more about mindful technology; and more.
- Career & Academic Development: choosing a major, resume reviews, academic support, mock interviewing, and more.
- Hiram Connect: internships, experiential learning, and more.
- Clocktower Cafe: grab and go food, beverages, and snacks at this self service cafe. Pay with Terrier Cash, a credit/debit card, or cash.
- Media Center (Moved to Dray Computer & Media Center): Mac equipped classroom, large format printing, learn about 3-D printers, get help with A/V projects, and more.
- Study Rooms are available first come-first served.
- Most Study Rooms have White Boards. Check out a Marker Set at the Ask Here desk.
- The Collaboration Room and Meeting Room 1 on the first floor and the Bissell Study Room on the 2nd floor have AppleTVs.