The Library has five floors for your use in study and group work.
Fiction Collection: 4th Floor Clock Tower
- This is the highest spot for miles around. You can take in the scenery or sit down and study or read any of the fiction works found on this floor.
Literature, History & Geography, and Government Documents: 3rd Floor Study Area
- Several small group study rooms available
- Large number of study carousels available for individual study and quiet.
- Instruction Room is on this floor for full classroom experience. (requires keys)
Computer science, information & general works, Philosophy & psychology, Religion, Social sciences, Language, Science Technology, Arts & recreation: 2th Floor Study Area
- This is where the bulk of the various subjects in the library are held. There are several study rooms available including a couple larger study areas for group work.
- This floor also takes you to the Pritchard Room meeting area which contains overhead projector and display capabilities.
Main Floor, Library Offices, Tech & Trek, Computers, CD Collections, Juvenile Fiction, and Reference: 1st Floor
- This is the main floor of the library where you will find all the Library staff, Tech & Trek, The Reference Desk, and all of the computers.
- Please look for the digital sign describing what is going on in the library that day.
- Circulation desk is here where you check out all your materials before you leave.
Media Services, Mac Lab, Vinyl Collection: Lower Level
- This is where you would go to get large format printing done, learn about 3-D printers, and get help with A/V projects.