The library's eBooks are always accessible, and many are available without any restrictions for download or usage. However, some eBooks provided by EBSCO have limits set to prevent downloading a PDF. These books can always be read in a browser, but did you know that you can download them for 7 days in the EBSCO Mobile App?
To access the EBSCO Mobile App:
- Download the EBSCO Mobile App
- Open the App and click "Get Started."
- Search for Hiram College to connect to the content Hiram purchases on your behalf
- Click on the "Person" Icon in the lower right corner.
- Create a free EBSCO Account or Sign in to MyEBSCO using your existing EBSCO Account so that you can download, bookmark, and save content in the App.
- Once signed in, search for your book by title.
- Use the Source Type button to limit to eBooks.
- Click on the title of the book.
- Click "Access Now" to download the book or begin reading online.
For complete information about using the EBSCO Mobile App, visit EBSCO's quick guide and view the video below.